Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I know, I know...

...my writing absolutely sucks as of late. In fact, the way I write on this site as a whole doesn't accurately represent my writing style as I consider myself more of a fiction than non-fiction/op-ed writer, but whatever. The fact of the matter is, I suck lately. I'll try harder next time kiddies, although I can't say for certain when I'll be fully on again. This is my disclaimer to assure everyone that I'm not running out of steam (steam, anger, cynicism, sarcasm, judgement--all things I have in spades). I am, however, stressed-the-fuck-out so cut-me-some-fuckin'-slack.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready to go to the Mets game tonight to welcome Mike Piazza on his "triumphant return to Shea." Although Mike's triumph isn't what I'll be rooting for.

Adios assholes. Remember to punch someone annoying today. It'll make the world a better place.

-L

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to apologize to anyone. Haven't done any wrong.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home