Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Reunion Notes

As an alumna of one of the few (if not only) high schools in the world that actually has a five-year reunion, I decided that I have gotten hot enough in the last five years to attend. So that’s exactly what I did last weekend.

Some notes:

1) Somewhere along the way, Gobshite went from secretly talking shit about me to blatantly not liking me. Maybe she found the site?

2) Funniest “Wow it’s good to see you again” conversation I had:

“Hey, Mike!”

“Hey, L!”

“You know what one of my most vivid memories of high school is?”

“What?”

“You showing me your pubes in gym class.”

“Oh my God…”

“You were like, ‘Red on top, fire down below!’ and you showed me your pubes.”

“Oh my God…that’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve heard all night…”

“Oh, don’t worry, you didn’t show me your cock.”

3) I am very anti-social. When I first got there, I spent the first hour completely ignoring people, getting angry, rolling my eyes, and watching the Mets game (thankfully the bar had a TV). After a few drinks, I loosened up and pretended to be a nice person.

4) Hanging out with Party Girl Extraordinaire has its odd perks. After lubricating our brains with free reunion beer, she took me to the kind of interesting places where you need a password and map to get in. There, I met some interesting people, chugged wine, and felt a little sick.

-L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home