Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Potty Mouth

-B

Sometimes your breath smells like shit. I mean literally.

It takes the perfect mix of food. Eat something that has onions and lamb meat, and make sure you lace it with a hearty dose of Adobo. Wash it down with iced tea, but now you’re so full you need to fall into your ritual food coma. You start getting sleepy so you’re too tired to work your tongue around your mouth in order to gather up the remaining bits of lamb and onions. You fall asleep and you let those little pieces marinate in your mouth. You wake up from your nap 4 hours later, you rub your eyes, then let out a big yawn. You take a sniff because you can swear someone just farted. You look around and realize you’re the only one around.

Then you smack your lips a couple of times with a disgusted look on your face and you ask yourself, “What the hell? Did I just eat a big bowl of ass?”

Maybe it’s time for me to brush my teeth.

Speaking of which, this is probably what a bowl of ass would look like (the two things on the side are chopsticks):












I know, I know, I'm very artistic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why orange though?

4:10 PM  
Blogger CEO of the World said...

it's the closest color i could get in microsoft paint. didn't want to spend too much time on it. not that i have anything better to do with my time...

-b

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home