Friday, July 14, 2006

Apologies

Sorry, but I've been hit with another case of Writer's Block. While I'm at no shortage of ideas to bullshit on, I just can't get myself into the creative mode necessary to do them justice. Being unemployed, at odds with my mother, bored, and ridiculously stressed out has taken a pretty severe toll on my ability to engage people. So you're just going to have to sit on your hands and wait until I'm good and ready to write something that's going to offend you so you can leave me an anonymous comment and tell me that I suck.

I don't have another witty survey question for you, but if you can think of something you'd like to get everyone's opinion on, feel free to suggest it. If you suggest something so good that it cures my Writer's Block, I'll give you the rights to my first-born and undoubtedly ugly (damn that karma) son.

Until then, remember, "don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free."

-L

1 Comments:

Blogger Gamer C. said...

You don't suck, you just got a lot on your plate right now. Fret not, for things shall get better.

I believe you have written about bad grammer and rappers in previous posts. Well I found this picture I think you'll found a bit funny.

http://www.break.com/pictures/bb8852.html

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home