Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Morning Debauchery

-B

Oh my God... I'm so drunk right now. How the hell am I at work?

So we had a group training session yesterday because we needed to learn how to navigate through a new system. Supposedly, this system would improve efficiency within the sales team. The meeting consisted of 3 team leaders, 2 managers, 1 V.P. and 20 operations managers (myself included) and to ensure that we attended, they made us sign in on a roster sheet.

Apparently, someone had signed in as "Dick Hurts".

Now they're going around the office questioning all of us and asking if we wrote "Dick Hurts" on the roster sheet. How the hell is it possible for management to keep a straight face while asking, "Are you 'Dick Hurts' ?" I've been sitting here trying hard not to shit myself from laughing. In the interim, I'm doing a great job raising suspicion.

I'm thinking that a corporate sign-in sheet isn't the best place to announce hygenic issues with your penis.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

surely they signed in as "Dick Hertz," which is the old joke I learned in the 4th grade?

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cut the poor boy some slack, he's still snookered from Thirsty Thursday.

1:07 PM  
Blogger CEO of the World said...

actually, they signed in as "dick hurts". apparently they couldn't execute the prank correctly. yes, i work with nincompoops like this...

-B

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That couldn't be any funnier.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classy colleagues, clearly!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home