Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Billboard's Top Ten - Volume 1

I love music. I hate what has happened to music. People are generally stupid, and they listen to stupid tripe on the radio, thus propelling a lot of God-awful shit up the charts and sealing crap musicians' names into music history.

In the spirit of pointing out the idiocy of contemporary pop culture and the moronic society that hungrily devours it, I am going to post an excerpt of the lyrics to one of this week's Billboard Top Ten. I'd like to say that this song reached solely on musical quality and merit, but it's pretty obvious that it reached based on the sheer retardation of America's impressionable youth.

Snap Ya Fingers - Lil’ Jon & the East Side Boyz feat. Sean Paul (Billboard Ranking - 10)

I haven't actually heard this song. Actually, I probably have, spewing from some commercial or NYC club's speakers, but attempted to block the memory out. Nonetheless, as soon as I saw that it was written and performed by Lil' Jon and Sean Paul, there was no doubt in my mind that the lyrics would simply ooze class.

Snap ya fingers and then rock wit it
Do it, do it, do it, do it, gon drop wit it
All my ladies let me see ya put a twist wit it
You can't do like me, I'm by myself
I do it so good, I don't need nobody else (This line sounds remeniscent of "I Touch Myself")
What's happenin', what's up
Got da purk fired up (Someone tell me what "purk" is please)
What's happenin', what's up
Got Patrone in my cup
I pop, I drank
I'm on Patrone and purk, I can't thank
I'm blowed, to tha do' (I can't thank the blow do neither)
Don't know how tha hell I'm gettin home

Discuss.

-L

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it perc or is it purp? like purple koosh? mmmm purple koosh

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty funny and I agree. Watch out for copywright infringement.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for clarifying that. I honestly thought he was talking about "pork."

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is nothing compared to "Get Low" by Li'l Jon and the Eastside Boyz. That song takes ignorance and gives it a cap and gown, graduating it to a detriment of intellectual growth.

Good posts as usual, CEOs.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Gamer C. said...

You don't like this song? I'm sorry, but I can't comment here anymore!! (Just kidding.)

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lil' Jon is saying whats happenin' whats up got that purp fired up.

Purp is a type of maryjuana that is purple if that solves your questions

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home