Monday, April 24, 2006

Mondayisms

1) First off, I checked my site meter today to discover that between the hours of 2AM and 9AM EST today, I received more hits on my site than the entire five or so months I've had the damn thing up. Further proof that this guy's opinion carries a significant amount of weight amongst the bored insomniac masses. Thanks for that.

2) Food poisoning on Friday = inability to stomach more than one meal for three days = alcohol tolerance reminiscent of high school, 15 years old, getting drunk for the first time on three shots of Bacardi Limon.

3) Whoever said you can't make up for lost sleep is out of their gourd. I quite easily logged 40+ hours of uninterrupted deep sleep this weekend and, despite settling into a restless, turbulent, half-drunk slumber last night, feel fresh and ready to do stuff that people who get enough sleep do, like write bullshit on their blogs.

4) Mothers always know best. My mom reminded me five times this morning to remember to take my umbrella to work. Naturally, I forgot and ended up coming into work looking like I crawled out of a sewer drain.

5) That's all, really, but having only four Mondayisms seemed kind of weak. Plus five is a prime number.

-L

1 Comments:

Blogger Gamer C. said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Food poisioning is a bitch.

I've link y'all site to mine's on my blog. It makes it easier for me to access it. Plus, I'm glad y'all site is doing well. It's really interesting. Keep up the good work.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home