Friday, April 07, 2006

Exhausted

Absolutely exhausted.

The Best Friend called me yesterday and told me someone at work gave her tickets to the Mets game. Despite my better judgement (my plans for the night were to rest so that I would be ready for tonight's game with Julia), I couldn't say no. Needless to say, it was totally worth it.

But now, I'm face-to-face with the reality that I have to do it all over again tonight.

So, I'm tired. My creativity is shot. I have no opinions on anything. So, for those of you who started reading the site recently, read this, and grace me with your opinions on the matter.

-L

1 Comments:

Blogger Gamer C. said...

I understand the feeling. I'm not tired now but I know my arse should be hitting the bed.... But I need to do a few things first.

I need to get my priorities straight.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home