Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Threads

Things keep popping into my head that I mean to write about. I think about them and formulate long narratives in my head, but once I sit down in front of my laptop, my brain works too fast for my hands and I become frustrated with them. Ideas sound so much better in your mind than they do once they're staring you in the face. I am my harshest critic.

Some of these ideas (maybe people can vote on which ones they want to hear more about):
-My newfound obsession with cooking/baking and how it relates to everything I can't seem to do for myself in my life.
-The amazing creative writing program I found at the University of Melbourne.
-People I've met.
-My sudden shift from wanting to have a lot of children to not wanting any at all.
-My morbid fascination with reading about high-profile crimes and serial killers on CrimeLibrary.
-Just how loaded is the question, "What do you do?"

Deep stuff, I know.

-L

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude...i randomly found your blog and i think we are evil twins.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evil? Who's evil? Surely not me...

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home