Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oh well, I tried

In an effort to get back into the blogging swing of things, I spent the last hour trying to write a post and failing miserably. Incidentally, it was about fucking up.

Oh well, at least I tried. And that's proof enough that I haven't completely abandoned all of you.

So, here's an update about my life:
-I'm going to London next week to visit some old friends, enjoy the horrible weather and spend large sums of money I don't have.
-I'm really poor.
-I've downloaded so much music in the past week that my laptop's angry at me and refuses to boot up properly.
-The Mets have been a source of much joy and sudden, intense stress for me over the past two weeks.
-I've decided to accept the fact that I am unloveable as a character-building trait.
-I've started freelancing for AM New York. Catch me if you can...

-L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home