Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Notes

Eye Candy -
New link on my sidebar for youyesyou.net. Some awesome, funky art up there, but I'm especially smitten with his (anti)Valentines. If you were my boyfriend, I'd send you this one:

...because you do.

Ear Candy -
I had a chance to preview the new album by The Shins, Wincing the Night Away (one of the random, and useless perks of working in media), and I absolutely loved it. It’s out on January 23rd, so do yourself a favor and buy it.

Mind Candy –
There’s an article in this month’s Rolling Stone about Nate Ybanez that I recommend everyone read. You can find an excerpt here, but you should definitely make a point of checking out the full article. It’s just a sad, sad story about how the American judicial system fails our youth. And then it turns around and gives O.J. Simpson a book deal.

-L

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enoying the link to youyes. Here's one for you. http://makingfiends.com/ Vendetta, she speaks to my soul.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home