Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

Woke up early today to one of the worst hangovers known to mankind. Red wine + Jack & Coke + Stella + Coors Light = not a good mix. Spent the better part of the day alternating throwing up with watching "The Office" on DVD (the British version, and Frenchie's going away gift).

Typical Christmas Eve really.

B's going to be home soon so we can go shopping for ingredients for tomorrow's Christmagiving dinner. I missed cooking Thanksgiving dinner while in London because the Brits don't celebrate Murder the Injuns Day, so making up for it tomorrow. I cook, without a doubt, the best Thanksgiving dinner known to man. And that's being modest.

Quotable quotes of the day -

"L, you just don't look right when you're not holding a beer in your hand." -My friend S
Maybe I drink a little too much.

"Can I call you back? I'm taking a crap." -The greeting I received when I phoned my friend J just before.

Merry Christmas everyone.

-L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home