Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Randomness

-There's a group on Facebook titled, "I Just Tried to Ford the River but my Fuckin' Oxen Died." If you don't get this reference, your childhood was repressed, repressed! It brought back a lot of fond elementary school memories for me.

-Bacon, egg and cheese on a roll is the same price as bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel. This makes little to no sense to me.

-Blogs are DEAD. All those links on my sidebar? Garbage. Don't click them. This blog? Garbage. Stop reading it.

-I have to write an article on exotic cars and it is making me want to stick a nail into my eyeball, moosh it all around, and then eat it.

-L

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's how i got tuberculosis...

11:52 AM  
Blogger emily said...

My shootin' skills are fair to middlin'.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many hours spent in my childhood playing that :)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home